You are here: Home » Testing & Analysis
Testing & Analysis
Providing solutions, not just numbers.
Do you need to:
- Gain regulatory approval?
- Outsource your QA/QC?
- Determine if your material/product is fit for purpose?
- Characterise your materials?
- Identify and rectify failures?
- Improve product performance?
Put Ceram to the test...
Ceram is an independent materials testing and analysis laboratory, working across a range of materials, including ceramics, metals and polymers, and offering the following standard and bespoke testing:
- High temperature
- Surface analysis
- Quick turnaround
- Accurate data
- Analysis and support
- SinglePoint lab - everything you need in one place
- 7 years archive storage of all analysis data
- Extensive materials expertise
- State-of-the-art analytical facilities.
Ceram is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory (No. 0013) in the UK and have Ceram accredited overseas laboratories - for our full list of UKAS accredited tests, click here [PDF File, 386KB]