Welcome to Ceram
We develop, characterise, test, analyse, rework and assure materials - to help you develop innovative products and applications, improve performance, comply with regulations, gain a competitive advantage and increase profitability. Find out more
- Testing & Analysis
Testing & Analysis
Using our state-of-the-art analytical capabilities, we test and analyse your materials and products - to help you ensure compliance, maintain quality, solve failures, develop new products and improve existing ones. We provide solutions, not just numbers!
- Materials Development
Through innovation and invention, our materials experts are the perfect extension to your R&D team - helping you to improve existing materials, products, processes and technologies, develop new ones and solve failures.
- Resource Efficiency
We can help you to manage resources (materials, energy, carbon, water, waste), - to help you make continuous improvements in your products, processes and organisation - to reduce costs, limit environmental impact and increase profitability.
CICS, sister company to Ceram, provides independent sustainability assurance and management systems certification - to help you comply with legislation, continuously improve your business and reach your sustainability goals.
- New White Paper: The Effects of Particle Size Distribution on the Properties of Medical Materials
- Ceram Releases Webinar Recording: ‘How Clean is Your Device?’
- Ceram Adds to its Polymer Team
- Ceram Provides Technical Authorship for Construction Products Resource Efficiency Action Plans
- Ceram Invests in Construction Technology Development Group (TDG)
- Ceram to Host Free Webinar, ‘How Clean is Your Device?’
- Ceram to Offer Dynamic Wind Load Testing
- Ceram to Present at Housing Summit 2013
- Ceram Publishes ‘Specifications for Tabletop Accessories - A Guide to European Rules’
- Ceram’s Ben McCarthy Goes Bald for Charity
Explore what we do
Testing & Analysis
Our extensive testing capabilities & facilities.
Ceram is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory
Stringent testing, problem-solving analysis & development consultancy for the healthcare industry
Testing & analysis and consultancy from raw materials and building products to structures
Supporting the traditional and advanced ceramics sectors with development and testing & analysis
Breakfast Forum: ‘The Benefits of Carbon Reporting’
This free event will be held at Ceram on Friday 29 November 2013
Download Our White Papers
Register to obtain access to white papers & other resources
Watch Our Videos
Selected Ceram services, summarised in short films.
Read Our Case Studies
Discover more about some of our many success stories